Thursday, March 13, 2008

For the longest time...

...I haven't blogged.

Finally can, now that I've managed to get away from my usual crazy lifestyle in Klang Valley. But suddenly feel at a loss about where to begin... so much has happened since my last entry. So I think I'll just post photos to fill in parts of the gaping gap... takes less thought time... which will mean I won't have to wrestle with my writer's block... which will mean I'd actually post something.

Gonna start from today and make my way backwards in time....

Currently on my annual trip to Singapore and staying with 2 dear friends from Austin days with their 2 boys. Missed out posting a photo of them when I was paying tribute to the kids I had spent time with last June so made sure i caught some this time round. By divine timing, my friends had taken time off these couple of days from THEIR usual crazy schedule so I got to goh to Sentosa Island with them. Missed out on their trip to the zoo yesterday though cause I only got in at night.





Okay... I realize that's all shots of the kids and no Sentosa so as evidence that I was actually there... here are the jellyfish & the pink dolphins at the Underwater World!


Still March... explored Jaya One last Sunday, the day that Selangor together with Perak, Penang, Kedah & Kelantan made a mark in Malaysian history. Shot 3 weddings actually this month but on video... so no photos to show.


February... with my dad's operation, my brother back from Scotland & Chinese New Year... a lot of family time...






January... had quite a few video shoots that took me to a number of places... despite a painful loss of my entire lot of Penang photos, I managed to collect not-too-usual glimpses of Malaysia along the way...




...which brings us back to the start of a brand new year! =)

0 comments: